Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Presenting....Dixie Lee

Here is my next kit! It is named after my wonderful Grandmother, Dixie Lee. She has been such a support to me throughout the years and I strive to be like her everyday! There are some very special Calla Lillies that where my Great Grandmothers and they have been passed down through the generations. I now have some growing in my yard for my 3 girls to someday have. I chose to do Calla Lillies because it is something special that bonds all of the women in our family together and Dixie Lee is the matriarch of the family! Love Ya GoGo!

If you download please leave a kind word or two!

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!
Karie

8 comments:

tajicat said...

Pretty! Thanks so much! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this lovely kit!!!

Aunt Linda said...

Hi Karie,
What a beautiful kit you put together for Mom, you are outdoing yourself girl!
Love ya,
Aunt Linda

LissaBee Creations said...

I love that bunch of lilies! Thank you for sharing.

Jonimarony said...

Ty for sharing. Love your kits. May I ask how you learned to make kits? I want to learn but don't have a clue as to where to start. That's for any ideas you may give me.

Suzette said...

Just found your journal and I'm downloading. Thanks for sharing.

Serena said...

I love the story about the callas, I had them at my wedding and have been addicted to them ever since! Thank you for sharing! :D

PSharp said...

Love the lilies. Thank you.