Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wings Of Hope ~Lupus Awareness Kit~


Here is my newest kit! It is called Wings Of Hope and is for Lupus Awareness. I was diagnosed almost 2yrs ago with Systemic Lupus (SLE). It effects the kidney, heart and lungs and causes joint pain, mouth/nose sores, sun sensitivity and bleeding problems. I am surviving and living with Lupus daily. There have been lots of changes to my life both professional and personal, but the most important is the love and care of my family. My husband and 3 children have been great.
Purple is the color for Lupus Awareness and the butterfly and wolf are the "symbols" for it. With "Wings Of Hope" we will find a cure for this disease.
To find out more about Lupus visit the LFA site here.

To download this kit please visit here. For those who just found my site, scroll on down and get my first 5 kits, they are still available for download!

Thanks so much for your kindness and comments. I truly appreciate them. I hope that you enjoy this kit and find many uses for it.
Karie @ Punky's Pixels

17 comments:

LissaBee Creations said...

Thank you for another beautiful kit. I adore the elements.

Boo said...

This is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it. Boy, I wish I could make stuff this lovely...

Hugs
Boo xx

smileyface_108 said...

Beautiful kit. Thank you for sharing! :)

Jonimarony said...

Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

jennymary said...

Thank you for this gorgeous kit. I can't wait to use it. I know a little about lupus but it is always good to get a reminder to find out more.

Shell said...

Beautiful kit! Just catching up on your site & I love the Memorial Tribute. Thanks so much for continuing to share.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this, it is gorgeous! :)

Andréa Claudia Migliacci said...

Thank you for the lovely kit.
Kisses from Brazil

Lois B said...

TYFS this beautiful kit. I have two friends with lupus so have an idea of what you are coping with. Thank you again

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the beautiful kit!!!

Ky said...

this is awesome! my mom has lupus too. She doesn't really talk about it much.. thanks so much for the kit. :)

Kimberly said...

Just a beautiful kit for such a cruel disease! I'm so sorry to hear you are suffering from lupus - my mother also does and it is different for so many people. Thank you for sharing!

Lupuswontwin said...

Wow a Kit for us. Thank you for this. I was diagnosed in 1991. So I know what you deal with, I'm sick and in pain ALL the time. It's a sham when you can walk in a hospital and everybody knows your name and you don't work there. I hope this never happens to you because if it does that means your in the hospital to much to have a somewhat normal life.

God Bless
Happy Birthday to ME

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!
If you want I've got a little freebie on my blog for you...

Lani said...

Thanks for this wonderful kit. Well, I admire your courage and strength. I know someone here who has lupus for around 3 years, and he is doing great. Everything will be ok as long as you're taking care of yourself. I will pray for you.

PSharp said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit.

Wanda Thacker said...

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for this kit. I have Lupus and was diagnosed about 2 years ago. I made a LO and posted it on my blog with kudos to you for the kit. http://introspectivescrapping.blogspot.com/
Nothing beautiful, but it was cathartic to create.