Thursday, May 24, 2007

"Mean Gene" Punk's Pixels

Mean Gene is named after my sweet husband. He's not really mean, that's just his knickname. I know that this may not appeal to a lot of people, but I am always on the look out for kits for men. My husband is addicted to his gas powered RC cars, so I thought I would put a little something out for the men/boys in our lives. If you can use it, Great, if not keep checking back, there's not a lot of men in my family, he he!
I had someone comment that they hoped that I had a lot of family members! I do! So keep checking back and see if there's something you like! I truly appreciate all the great comments, I get so excited, like a kid at Christmas, LOL!
If you use any of my kits in a layout, I would LOVE to see them and post them here for others to enjoy. Please send them to me at my email address listed above!
I had to break this one up into 2 downloads to get it all in, so please make sure that you get both!


PAPERS

Thanks~Karie

12 comments:

Shell said...

Thanks so much for this handsome manly kit. Thanks also for the flower kit too.

Pink Rufflez said...

Thank you so much!

Ky said...

this is so cool! thanks!!

cherylzyx said...

This is awesome - so original. I love it, thank you

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Fantastic!!
TY so very much!!
Have a fun & safe holiday weekend!!

JulieO said...

You may want to read the rules for posting on the Digi Shop Talk board.

-tnchick- said...

Neat elements - thank you!

Kyrsten said...

This is really Nice - With DDay coming up I will be using & abusing!!

scrapsara said...

my uncle is named gene and his nickname is "green jeans/genes" LOL. thanks for the kit!

Catsrul said...

Love the truck. Thank you.

Twinmfg said...

I love it. It all looks so realistic! Thanks so much.

PSharp said...

What a cool guys kit. Thank you for sharing.