Monday, June 11, 2007

Presenting Miss Mekaila



Okay, here is the latest kit I have been working on! What do you think? My daughter likes a lot of different things and this kit has a little of everything! Is it too busy? To mumble jumble? Let me know what you think.

For those of you that saw the post earlier, you will notice that I have changed it! I have decided to stay with freebies for awhile. In my heart, this is where I need to be right now. Maybe later I will branch out! So your stuck with me! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of Miss Mekaila, I love reading them!

DOWNLOAD

I would love for you to send me a link or a copy of your creations you have done with my kits. I will post them here on the blog!

15 comments:

The Wild Gardener said...

I personally think a kit can never have too many varied elements! The kit is so much more versatile that way. I'm currently scrapping for a newborn g'daughter & a daughter to be married in September---your newest kit offers something for both of those! Beautiful work!
Judy

KendiRN said...

Gorgeous! I agree with Judy about the versatility. Ad for selling, your kits are great and those prices are more than fair.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors! Thanks so much :)

pegg robbinn said...

Another adorable kit. Thanks a bunch.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Beautiful!!!
TY so very much!!!

Renata Pamplona said...

Thanks for this cute girlie freebie.

KendiRN said...

Thank you for the cutie!

Rarole said...

Thanks!! This is really sweet!

Marta said...

I think it's a lovely kit, and thank you so much for sharing it.

Kimberly said...

Great kit - I agree with the rest - you can never have too much! Variety is the spice of life! LOL!

Thanks for your shares.

Hugs
Kimberly

jburkhart said...

Very pretty kit....love the colors, the papers and the neat variety of elements - cute saying too! I have two girls - one is a teenager, so definitely can relate!
Thanks for sharing!
Michaele

Sarah Hashim said...

Thankyou so much this is so cute perfect my layouts of my daughter

Unknown said...

Great kit! I can't wait to use it with pictures of my daughter when she was a teen.

Dawn (AKA winkasheart @ SBB)

PSharp said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely kit.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for this lovely kit.