Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ooooohhhhh, How Cute!


Isn't this one of the sweetest babies you have every seen!!! Look at those big eyes! This is Angel's daughter from Angels Digi Scraps. She did this layout for a challenge and used my kit, Wings Of Hope! Thanks so much for sharing this! She actually sent this to me last night after I emailed her whining about loosing my EHD and it made me smile! I just got this EHD about a month ago and had about 30 gigs of goodies on it! For some reason it quit working. The bad thing is that all of my family photos since Christmas were on there (over 500) and ALL of my designs! Luckily I have the 4shared account that I can go download those off of, but I just finished TWO kits and was almost done with another that I had not uploaded to 4shared yet! I am so hoping that Seagate can retrieve the info! I purchased this brand because I have heard lots of good things about them. But I know it's my fault, I had not backed anything up yet. I was still in the process of putting things on it! I have learned my lesson! From now on all of my designs go on DVD!!!!
Please learn from my lesson and BACK UP YOUR STUFF!!!!

So, I am off to start some designs over! A new freebie is in the works, so check back!
Karie

No comments: