Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Thanks to Angel I have been tagged! I get to share SEVEN things about myself. Hmmmm.

1. I was born and raised in Washington State, I now live in Tennessee.

2. I have been with my husband, Gene, since I was 15. I am now 31.

3. I am a nail biter, I have tried to stop but can't!

4. I absolutely LOVE Coca Cola (Coke brand), not diet, even though I need it!

5. My first job was at McDonalds and I have been addicted ever since!

6. I still watch Real World and Road Rules on MTV. I have seen every season!

7. I LOVE to camp. I prefer a comfortable bed off the ground, but other than that I am game!

Hmmmmm lets see who I am going to tag! How about my new CT Members for Designs by Krista! He He!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee hee but you have to admit it was fun right? LOL. I've been sneek peeking in your store, you go girlie!! It's coming along! Looks good. Let me know when you open it and I'll link your store on my blog! ;) I saw my blinkie! thank you for using it! :)
Hugs,
Angel