Friday, July 6, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT and a Freebie!



Wooohooo, come visit me at my new Seaside Home! I have been having so much fun getting ready for this announcement! I am honored that the ladies at Seaside Scraps have chosen to include me on their design team! There are some really talented ladies there and oh my gosh, we have sooooo much fun with the challenges and in the chats! I am even heading up the "Element Challenge", so come visit and see what all we have to offer at the Seaside!

Now, for the freebie! Just because I am selling some of my designs at Seaside Scraps, doesn't mean that I am going to stop the FREEBIES. I will try and list a weekly one here, so check back often! This kit is one I made a while ago. I was playing around with the colors, turning them from their normal bright to more subdued. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see ya again soon and as always, if you download, please be kind and leave a comment!



Karie aka Punkys

9 comments:

Dee in Oklahoma said...

Hi Karie..thanks so much for the 'Pretty Pansies'...this is such a romantic looking kit..I love the colors and the details.
Also congrats on your new store...best wishes goes out to you. Hugs, Dee in Oklahoma 8^)

Shell said...

Woohoo Congrats on your new seaside home. Thanks so much for this gorgeous lil freebie also!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Congrats & the best of luck!!!!!!
TY so very much for this beautiful kit!!!!

ccjanet said...

I love pansies. So Cute, thanks

Kimberly said...

This is so pretty - thank you!

Hugs
Kimberly

Maria said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie! Your post has been added to the list of freebies at digifree.blogspot.com

PSharp said...

Congratulations!!! Thank you for the beautiful pansy kit.

Cauleen said...

Simply wonderful kit. Thank you! Best of luck at SSS.

Peggie said...

I love this kit. Thank you for sharing it.