Saturday, July 7, 2007

CT Call!


Here are my kits that I currently have up for sale at SEASIDE SCRAPS!

Here are the main requirements for my CT team!
1. ONE layout per kit
2. POST in 4 galleries, including Seaside Scraps & DigiShop Talk!
3. INCLUDE store link to kit, when able.
4. RECOMMEND my kits to people if they are looking for my style!
5. BE active in our forum, post your layouts with links so we can comment!
6. HAVE FUN!
7. HELP me advertise my designs! Make announcements where able!
8. MAKE creative suggestions!
9. SPORT my super cool CT Blinkie in your signature on forums!

If this sounds like something you would like to do, please email me punkyspixels@yahoo.com and tell me a little bit about you and a link to your most complete gallery.
Since I am a new designer, I encourage new scrappers to apply! Let's grow together!

This call will stay open until my team is full!
Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you!

Karie aka Punky

No comments: