Thursday, May 24, 2007

What An Honor!



Just a quick little note to say what a honor it is to be listed on Selena's Freebie's Blog for the second time this week, yaaaaaah whoooooo! Can you tell I'm excited!
I absolutely love ALL of the great comments and thanks I am getting! It's like opening that great big box at Christmas time every time I see I have more comments! I am blown away at the amount of downloads each of my kits are getting, YEAH!!!!!!! I am so inspired to do more. I have about 4 more kits in the works.
I am leaving this weekend to go camping with family and friends, but of course the camera and laptop are coming just in case I get inspired! To all of my readers, have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend and please keep our troops and their families in your prayers!
God Bless~Karie

Credits: Home of the Brave by Nikki Barber & Jessica Safty, Font is Papyrus, Template #45 by Janna Saker, Pics by ME!

1 comment:

cghughe5 said...

Being a veteran myself, I must say that is one of the most surreal experiences to witness. I love the way in which you captured the moment in your l.o.