Friday, June 8, 2007

WOOOOOHOOOOOO

I have been picked to be on a brand new CT team for Designs by Krista!!!! She is one of my all-time favorite designers. Very talented, friendly and so generous! Please go check out her BLOG, she posts tons of freebies. While you are there check out her new store. She has some awesome prices for such beautiful work! Her shop is HERE. If you head over, tell her Karie sent you!

Don't worry, I am still designing stuff too! I am currently working on a kit for my oldest daughter Mekaila. She is very picky, so this one make take a full week. Please check back, it will be a girly girl kit with lots of colors, flowers and sparkly things!

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

CONGRATS!!!
I love her work too & visit her everyday!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a CT member for Krista! How exciting!! I'm sure you will do an awesome job. I can't wait to see your new kit. Girlie is always good with me, I have a lil girl. Hee hee. Thanks for the blog comment. I'm always glad to see your comments!
Hugs,
Angel