Friday, July 20, 2007

FREE Jessica Michelle QP



For ONE day only you can get my Jessica Michelle Kit for only $1.50!!!!
This sale only runs until midnight on July 21st, so grab it quick!!!!




Here is a quick page that Susan J made with the Jessica Michelle kit! It turned out Great!

DOWNLOAD

Meet Susan J, she is one of my new CT members! She does great work and also makes great tags. The one on the top of my blog is from her!!! How creative! Here's a little bit about her!

Hi everyone! My name is Susan. I am from Mentor, Oh. I am 37 soon to be 38 (sigh). I am a stay at home mom and I take care of my family which consists of my two teens, Sarah and Matthew, my hubby and my dad lives with us, he has RA and COPD. I also do in home childcare to four little cuties with a new one starting in the fall just a few days a week. It helps to keep me busy most days. I use Paint Shop Pro currently. I been working with graphics for over five years now but just started scrapping a few months ago.


Thanks so much for taking the time to get to know us better! Come back next week for another FREE QP by another one of my CT members!!!
Karie aka Punky!

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much!!!!!!!!

Joy said...

Thank you for sharing... that is pretty darn cute.

Joy