Thursday, July 26, 2007

This Weeks Sale and a Freebie QP!


This Saturday, July 28th at Seaside Scraps, I am putting my Shirley Jean Kit on sale for ONLY $1.50 all day until midnight! So hurry, after midnight it goes back to it's original price! I have a FREE QuickPage that Lori has made for you. Here is a preview of it!



Lori is one of my new CT members. She is great and is always willing to help! She lives in beautiful Florida with her lovely family! Here is a little bit more about her!

Hi, I'm Lori and I'm scrapaholic. I'm a SAHM to four children. They're mostly good, but sometimes they can be monsters. I guess that makes them pretty normal. They're my number one source of scrapping inspiration. They're so well trained that if we approach something that would be remotely nice to include in a photo, they start to pose.



I don't have a pic of Lori at the time of publishing this post, but I will share the layout she did with this great quickpage she made! Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again! Check back often, you never know I may surprise you with a BIG freebie!

Karie aka Punky

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much!!!!!!

Cauleen said...

I purchased the "Shirley Jean" kit through SeasideScraps. What a cute set! The tags are all on one page though and not separate or useable. Is there an error that they didn't get put in the kit as their own png files?