Friday, August 10, 2007

SALE...FREEBIE...SALE...FREEBIE...SALE!!!


Yep, you read it right! Hailey Jo is on sale for ONLY $1.50 this Saturday ONLY! So sail on over to SEASIDE SCRAPS and pick it up! Make sure your "docked" before midnight! LOL!

Here is another great quickpage that was made by one of my CT members!




This quickpage was made by SuzieQ. Here's a little more about Suzie!

Hello, my name is Suzanne. My friends all call me Suzie Q mainly a) because of the song..I have been called that since I was little and when I married my husband I became Suzanne Quinn so, I am now OFFICIALLY a SuzieQ! Smile

As mentioned, I am married to Patrick my loving husband of almost 3 years and, we have a beautiful daughter Sydney who just turned 2! She was ALMOST a honeymoon baby but, missed that distinction by 1 week. She was however born early and, she just happened to be born EXACTLY 9 months from the day of our wedding (Sept 25th vs. June 25th).

I currently work full time but, have aspirations to one day be a SAHM. We are now expecting our second child!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com